Thursday, June 19, 2008

Caught working in the Phags-pa

A fair portion of my day today has been devoted to working on an entry for Phags-pa script. It's reasonably substantial, especially for something I knew nothing about this morning, so that's good. It also led me to information that clarified a misstatement I made in another article. But I got awfully hung up getting things in the infobox sidebar to show correctly. Even now the display is awkward in places and I have no idea how to fix it. If you have any suggestions how to deal with this I suggest linking here where I've started a discussion about it. I'm not entirely clear how the templates are supposed to work, but it looks like the data entry for a similar table on wikipedia is much more straightforward.


Some other entries I've made recently Örtöge, ICT infrastructure, and Population.

And I'm about to dive into one on fiber-optic connections. Rock n' roll!

No comments: